Here is a blurry picture of Anna, Scott and Will Furman. I have to say that I am glad Scott is sitting in the middle because Will and Anna loooooooove each other. I also have to say that this makes Will's mom and myself very very happy. We love the Furmans. If Will and Anna could keep this love going strong until they are 25 then our worlds would be complete. Anna, I hope you can do this because we are banking on them being our inlaws!
Scott was so excited to go to Anna's school during his Spring Break and have lunch with her. After lunch he was abel to read the class a story. He was able to do this last year and was so excited they had different Spring Breaks so that he could do this again! I hope that he continues to want to be in her world as much as she loves being in his. I love this age so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment