

Anna has fallen madly in love with plants, flowers, bugs, dirt, and digging. It has been so much fun as I am also finding that I like to plant and play in the dirt too! Anna and I have really worked hard in our modest back yard in hopes of making it actually pretty. I must say that our hard work is starting to pay off as you can see she was able to make her first flower arrangement with the flowers that we are growing. I hope that there are many years ahead of us gardening together and many many flower arrangements in our future!

Anna is officially a soccer player. Here is the picture to prove it! I am not sure how long her soccer playing will last but right now it is pretty darn cute!!

I am not sure that this picture even needs a caption. I am also not sure it can get any cuter then it does right here. Winne + Anna = BFF
No comments:
Post a Comment