Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wii and a day on the town.


Well, I had to share this picture. This is what I would see all day long if I let my son! Scott is obsessed with Wii Mario Cart! I use to love Wii because he was playing tennis and bowling and breaking a sweat. Then he got this for Christmas. Not very active is he? I am not a fan but he loves it. I hope this too shall pass!


Today was a great day for Anna and me. After spending a month in our PJs, we finally got out! We also finally got to play with friends! I am so thankful that Atlee remembered us and would come over and play! Anna had a great time and so did I! I was able to clean up and dust after a month of sitting on the couch watching the dust particles pile up on all of the furniture. It is amazing when you wear PJs so much you think that they are your every day wear!



Anna and I not only got to play with friends..BUT WE GOT TO GO TO TARGET! I think I bought anything that she wanted I was so happy to be out amongst other real adults. It was a nice time and Anna actually stayed in the cart. I think that was because I gave her wahtever she wanted. That might have made a difference. The next Target experience may not be so peachy.





No comments: