Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun Fun Fun in the Alley with friends!


We always have fun with our wonderful neighbors. We are so lucky to be surrounded by so many amazing friends! Today was bubble day! The weather was gorgeous and it felt like a true bubble day! We chased, ran, popped and laughed. All in all, a success!


I feel that I have a future athletic child! Do you see that determined look on that child's face. She is unstoppable trying to attack those bubbles! Just think what she will do on the field hockey or lacrosse field. I did hear somewhere that bubble chasing is the gateway to true athletic skills. I am just sayin'....

Then in the next corner we have future math stud..SCOOTER GILLIAM! Scott can whip out chalk and do any math problem known to man. today was addition and multiplication of large numbers. Lacrosse stud in Anna, Math wizzard in Scooter...I think there is a future for these kids. What do you think? Don't worry, I will make sure Scott is always dressed cool (please ignore is crazy bathingsuit, winter shoes, preppy top ensemble) so that he can be the kid who is smart BUT sooo cute! Maybe the girls will like him????





No comments: