Once they finally got to Grammy's house they had so much fun! Papaw made a Corn Hole (nice name) game and they played that and baseball for hours! Grammy and Papaw are the best! I can't believe that Scott and Anna can keep up with that young couple!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Waiting to go to Grammy's house!
Friday was a FUN day! Grammy called in the morning and invited the kiddos to her house for the night! They could not pack and be ready fast enough. I try and get these kids ready every morning and if I knew that the Grammy influence would speed up the process then I woud have used her a long time ago! They were packed and ready, sitting on the curb of our house waiting in no time! Papaw took a little while so they finally got tired and went back inside.
Once they finally got to Grammy's house they had so much fun! Papaw made a Corn Hole (nice name) game and they played that and baseball for hours! Grammy and Papaw are the best! I can't believe that Scott and Anna can keep up with that young couple!

Once they finally got to Grammy's house they had so much fun! Papaw made a Corn Hole (nice name) game and they played that and baseball for hours! Grammy and Papaw are the best! I can't believe that Scott and Anna can keep up with that young couple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment