Monday, July 5, 2010
Schools out for Summer!
Sweet Anna has been such a trouper! Anna, your broken arm has NOT stopped you at all. I could not have been more proud watching how you adapted to your arm. You had to keep the sling on at all times and you rolled with it! That says a lot about your personality! Since you were a baby, you would be able to handle anything that should typically hold you back! When you had a tummy bug at 6 months you still played and smiled in between rounds of sickness. It was amazing to watch and I see it in many parts of your life as you grow older!
Here is Anna and her first love. Well, Kai LOOOOOVED Anna. He would watch her all day to make sure she was happy and smiling and sitting right next to him at all times. He was very protective. Sweet Kai! I hope that your future loves treats you with the respect that this little one did. Aim high with your boy choices girl! You will be thankful that you did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment