I have to say, I feel mighty cool being able to work with the UNC Gymnastics Coach! Coach Derek is one of the nicest men I have ever met. Well, besides Dave, my Dad and Dave's Dad and Lee.. anyway he is great! This year the Pink Pacers joined up with a program called Get REAL & HEEL and the UNC Gymnastics team. It has been so much fun and I can not wait to see what the year will hold for us. First up, we have helped Coach Derek create his 4th annual Cancer Awareness Fair that will take place before his first home meet against Maryland. February 14th is the big day and we are super excited! I love that my kiddos get to be a part of the Pink Pacers now and actually see their Mama at work! (well, volunteer work) Go HEELS!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Go HEELS!
I have to say, I feel mighty cool being able to work with the UNC Gymnastics Coach! Coach Derek is one of the nicest men I have ever met. Well, besides Dave, my Dad and Dave's Dad and Lee.. anyway he is great! This year the Pink Pacers joined up with a program called Get REAL & HEEL and the UNC Gymnastics team. It has been so much fun and I can not wait to see what the year will hold for us. First up, we have helped Coach Derek create his 4th annual Cancer Awareness Fair that will take place before his first home meet against Maryland. February 14th is the big day and we are super excited! I love that my kiddos get to be a part of the Pink Pacers now and actually see their Mama at work! (well, volunteer work) Go HEELS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment