Since our families are no longer at the same church, it was fitting that we had dinner together the night before Chrirstmas Eve. Brooke and I had to make sure we all were able to see each other before the big day! Thus begins the Bowersox/Gilliam Griswald Christmas dinner! We ordered pizza, had chocolates on toothpicks and gave each other "regifted" gifts. It was fantastic! I love our new tradition and will look forward to this event every year. I think I need to start working on my attire. Brooke's earrings and sweater took the cake!
Monday, December 28, 2009
First Annual Griswald Christmas with the Bowersox Family
Since our families are no longer at the same church, it was fitting that we had dinner together the night before Chrirstmas Eve. Brooke and I had to make sure we all were able to see each other before the big day! Thus begins the Bowersox/Gilliam Griswald Christmas dinner! We ordered pizza, had chocolates on toothpicks and gave each other "regifted" gifts. It was fantastic! I love our new tradition and will look forward to this event every year. I think I need to start working on my attire. Brooke's earrings and sweater took the cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment