I am not sure I am ready for this! As you can see above. That is a 16 year old in 2009. Kaitlyn is one of our favorite babysitters (you too Jess!) and she sometimes stays with us. We both left the "other" church and since she is from Raleigh, she will spend the night with us before she goes to church the next day. She loves the new church which is great for us because we get a built in friend and babysitter. Anyway, as you can see..she is on the computer and what you can not see is the phone that is planted right by her side at all times. Our future will entail having a 16 year old daughter glued to the computer where she can "chat" with friends along with having her cell phone buzzing away with a constrant stream of texts. It was definitely a site to see and a scary site for our future! I am NOT ready for teenage years but we do love our Kaitlyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment