Scott came home from school the other day with this note in his backpack. At first I had to read it again to make sure I was reading what I thought I was reading. Really? Could my child be that deep and sensative? WOW, as a 5 year old? So of course I hugged him and told him what a wonderful child he was and that I was so proud of him. Then the next day I had to ask his teachers if they prepped the children on that. It turns out they did BUT I am still proud of him anyway! He may not be the next world Ambassator but this is start! Even though he had a bit of prep for this, he wrote it himself and thought of the words by himself...that is good..right? :)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Dear Santa..
Scott came home from school the other day with this note in his backpack. At first I had to read it again to make sure I was reading what I thought I was reading. Really? Could my child be that deep and sensative? WOW, as a 5 year old? So of course I hugged him and told him what a wonderful child he was and that I was so proud of him. Then the next day I had to ask his teachers if they prepped the children on that. It turns out they did BUT I am still proud of him anyway! He may not be the next world Ambassator but this is start! Even though he had a bit of prep for this, he wrote it himself and thought of the words by himself...that is good..right? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love him so much!!! What an amazing kiddo!
Post a Comment