Thursday, November 13, 2008

Portrait!


We decided to get a portrait done of Anna and Scott this year. Cathy Tellefsen is an amazing artist that takes the time to make sure your portrait is perfect! She came to our house and took tons of pictures. Then we got to pick out every piece of the pictures that we liked and combined them to make the best look. In one picture, I liked Scott's hair, in another his nose ..etc. It is awesome! We went to go and look at the portrait this week and tweaked a few things to make the kids look more like themselves. It was cool watching her do small changes that make huge differences in ther faces! So talented! I was so lucky to have the option for her to tweak it! Anyway, I get it tomorrow and it is huge! It will go above our fireplace and I am just so excited to get it in the house.

2 comments:

APAULogies said...

I LOVE this portrait! You weren't kidding that the artist is truly gifted! This will be something to cherish always.

Evan and Laura said...

This really is amazing! I can not wait to see it in person. Hope you are feeling better...