Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am such a blogger these days...yay me!

I just wanted to update. Anna is actually sleeping! She is taking a nap and is doing great. The pacies are officially behind us. I love how my girl adapts so well. She is tough as nails! I think reflux babies are just solid when it comes to adapting etc. At least, my little one is. She is so cool. She does drive me nuts but dang if she isn't the sweetest funniest thing ever. Last week, she had the throw ups. She would literally puke forever and then go back to playing. She is just so tough. She never cried even though she threw up all day. That is the kind of girl I want! I really need to go and buy the hockey and lax sticks! Start training now! : )

Scott, on the other hand, is a big ole wendy whiner! Man, it drives me nuts! I think that four year olds lose their ability to use proper verbage..it is more "mooooom, she woooont let me seeeee the T V..sniff ...sniff!" I am like OMG! Figure it out! You are almost FIVE YEARS OLD!

Ok, off to enjoy the quiet house! yipppeeeee!

1 comment:

Shannon @ So You Think You Can Paint said...

remember KT, Scott is a man and Anna is a woman, that is all of the difference when it comes to whining vs. not whining! lol.

I have a house full of men, feel bad for me now!

WTG Anna on the no paci! I'm so jealous!!!!