We had a fantastic day for Anna's 2nd year birthday! Dave's best friend from growing up came by with their 4 children and the kids played all afternoon. Anna had a cupcake with them and then we moved on to our "food court birthday!" It was such a cheap way to do it but it was fun. The kids had an absolute blast! Mary took videos and I took pictures. I will share when they get downloaded! Anna got lots of girlie fun presents! I know she loves them! She got dress up clothes, play jewelry, baby dolls and a tea set! She LOVES them!
Anna is such a cute kid. I am so excited that she is two and doesn't scream all the time. She is very strong willed but I am working on ways to deal with it. I do get very frustrated with her but I am really going to try and stay more calm with her and talk her through things. Who knows..she is so thick headed!
Pictures will be up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment